Monday, March 23, 2009

What was he thinking?


Here's an idea...........




I found out about this show through the annoying On Demand segments that Comcast runs as you search through the on demand menu. Usually I pay no mind to them in efforts to keep my sanity, but the clip they showed had me on the ground laughing. So I decided to check out the show and I was hooked after the first show. Some of the sketches are a little out there but you will enjoy it none the less. You can catch "The Whitest Kids You Know" on the IFC channel.

1 comments:

JAYdiddley said...

that was def. a bad move for him..just stopping by to show ya page some love and asking you to check out my blog (www.phreshbot.blogspot.com) and if you like it please follow.. thanks!!!

 

Dolores Claiborne

Dolores Claiborne
Sometimes an accident can be an unhappy womans best friend. Check out this interesting classic on dvd.

Featured