Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do you know where your man is?

I found this movie in a friends collection when I was going out of my mind not having cable. Had never heard of it before, but the cover looked interesting and I figured it would be something new to see. The movie turned out to be very interesting. A crazy plot about a middle class family who moves from Atlanta to Philadelphia when the father receives a job promotion. It is when they arrive in the city of brotherly love that things become interesting. With the mother clinging to her faith trying to hold her family together while friendships and relationships are put to the test.

This movie is a great conversational piece, dealing with many different subject matters such as faith, substance abuse, infidelity, and STDs. Therefore, I'm want everyone to find a copy this week and watch it. Next week I will post a few follow up post pertaining to different aspects of the movie. But I want to give you a chance to see it before I start giving away most of the movie.

0 comments:

 

Dolores Claiborne

Dolores Claiborne
Sometimes an accident can be an unhappy womans best friend. Check out this interesting classic on dvd.

Featured