Friday, January 16, 2009

My Weekend Picks

Notorious 

Another project from Diddy in association with MTV. This project has the potential to be a great film if executed right. I'm hoping that this cast of breakthrough actors along with a few veterans will be able to rise above and not let this movie become just another sub par rapper bio flick.











My Bloody Valentine 3D

For those who don't know, I am really into horror films right now. Recently they have been the only films to provide captivating plots and unexpected twist, minus the cliche collection of idiotic mistakes by the characters. Therefore, when I found out about this movie I was super GEEKED. Not only because it was a horror flick, but because it is in 3D!!! This is going to be an experience that you will not soon forget. Imagine if you saw Texas Chain Saw Massacre in 3D when it came out, and you thought you couldn't sleep before!




0 comments:

 

Dolores Claiborne

Dolores Claiborne
Sometimes an accident can be an unhappy womans best friend. Check out this interesting classic on dvd.

Featured